Our wide ranging services include:
- Orthopaedic and soft tissue surgery (including arthroscopy), undercover crush for standing surgeries, local and general anaesthesia, stitch ups, dental and throat surgery.
- Digital radiography, high resolution ultrasound for soft tissue injuries, ECG (electrocardiograms) for cardiac testing, video endoscopy, dynamic treadmill and overground endoscopy. Hospital facilities for inpatient care of sick horses, poor performance and lameness investigations, laboratory testing.
- Routine visits: Health checks, vaccinations, stud book bloods, microchips, dentistry, insurance vetting, mobile endoscopy, digital x-rays, ECG’s, shockwave therapy, combined vet and farrier examinations, lameness investigations, stable health and performance visits.
Pre-Purchase & Insurance Vetting
- 2 and 5 stage pre-purchase examinations for all intended purposes. Insurance examinations (including mortality and suitability for breeding), Hong Kong and Singapore Jockey Club examinations.
- Preseason disease screening, management of breeding mares, mare and stallion infertility, management of hormonally driven behaviour issues, foalings and foal management, artificial insemination (chilled and frozen).
- Soon to be available
- A range of routine blood and urine testing is available and most tests can be run in-house for even more efficient results. Please contact the office for advice on how best to collect and post your samples in order that the tests can be run reliably once your sample arrives. Please send all samples with your information and contact details.